Hi to all the important people in Princess Pam’s life. J
Just though I should update you guys with my life since I came back to Sydney.. And surprisingly, its been 6 wks already. Wow. Time flies..
Ok, firstly, Princess Pam has moved out of her hostel into her own place! Beautiful ‘condo’ btw. So yeah, she’s happy. Except for the fact tat she’s now her own maid. Cooking and cleaning has now become part of her daily routine. – To all those snickering now. JUST U WAIT! Hehe.
MY two lovely housemates are Casey and Tash. They are studying OT and physio respectively. We got to know each other last year while living together in our hostel. & the blessing is that all 3 of us are Christians. So fellowship is great. The encouragement from each other is amazing too. Its hard when you are away from home. Sometimes u just feel lazy and don’t want to make the effort to go to church, but yeah. God is good. J
I guess I’m liking Sydney but of coz really miss home sweet home, and of coz U! Work load this sem is more hectic, becoz there’s more assignments and studying required.. and I get tired easily after the chores so yeah… sth that you guys can pray for me. For strength.. of coz there’s always the Prince Charming to come rescue Cinderella. Kidding.. but yeah. Becoz my church friends are coming up in July, I’m really excited, coz I KNOW I can COUNT on them to cook and clean for me. Yippee. Hehe. *HINT*
This year, I’m attending OCF (overseas Christian fellowship) and my Unichurch. & that has been good so far.
Oh, speaking abt OCF. I went to Melbourne over the last wkend. And boy oh boy, their OCF over there is HUGE!!?!?! Melb is so like a little mini China town of OZ. No joke. Lovely place to stay, but the weather there is horrid. I’m so glad that I’m in Sydney! At least I can still wear my spaghetti tops and not feel so cold. Hehe.
Special thanks to my mum (who has worked in UA for like 14 yrs?) Thanks to her. I can get to go to melb for almost FREE. And the best part is that I can get to sit BUSINESS CLASS! ARGH. Why doesn’t UA fly to Sydney from Singapore? Then I can get my entitlement to business class. J
Flying through the clouds and over the perfect world that God has created certainly made the highlight of my weekend. I LOVE FLYING. I enjoy looking at the world with the bird’s eye view. Its so beautiful! That has led me to consider the possibility of working with ‘flying doctors’ in OZ. Wat I can do is that I fly with the team and we go to rural places to help out. Yup, that’s my current dream…
Easter’s coming! One whole wk of holidays :P And in OZ, there’s the tradition of CHOCOLATES!! Yummy..
BUT GUYS, let us not forget the true meaning of what Easter is. It’s when Jesus died on the cross for us and rose again 3 days later. How amazing! (for further qns, feel free to ask me).. so yes.. my church FMC in Singapore is having a easter concert, so yeah. Heard its pretty good.. and ITS FREE- I think.. but even if its not. DUN WORRY. My treat! Church is in little India. Let me know. Its a great show.. critics have said to be an inspiring show. TIMES :” you dun want to miss it.” Etc etc. J
Oh, just remembered. Just read an article on promoting Occupational Therapy (OT).. YES. Hands up to those who knows wat I’m doing in Uni. *Pat on the back for those who knows*
Yes guys, I’m reading Bcc of Health Sciences (Occupational Therapy).
We help people get back to their daily functional level through fun activities and that’s the diff b/w us and other health allied members.
Our definition of occupational doesn’t just include our jobs in the office, but also the roles that one plays. Take Me for example: I’m a daughter, granddaughter, sister, friend, self-maintainer, player, princess etc etc.
And if ever anything that prevents me from performing these roles well. I’ll be undergoing OT.
For eg: there can be physical, mental –highly unlikely. hehe., sensory, spiritual etc. and yup. I’ll teach u skill to either cope/ modify the environment to help/ teach you to relearn stuff, all depending on the situations.. OT is so big that this is like the best I can summarize it!
Ok, I better run now.. Take care guys!
Love Always
Pamela
XXOO
My new add: 12/1-3 Beresford Road
Strathfield, NSW 2135
march 31

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home