Saturday, September 03, 2005

girls night-in


It has been ages since I last had a social drink. Last night, my girls (Tash & Casey & I) stayed home, and started drinking & having muchies.

Well, it all started when a house opposite us let off fireworks. yes it is illegal, but yeah, it was pretty cool. A dog, sighted by casey, apprently escaped from its home and started to run. (WELL, according to case- dogs are terrified by the sounds of fireworks. She went out to look for the dog and of coz, what do u think, she couldnt find it.

SHE WAS DEVASTATED.

so, we all took out of year-stored alcohol.. becoz I havent had a drink for like a year, Just one standard drink really hit my system.. my face red, I was on a high. hehe.
but its just good having a girls night-in. in the comfort of my home, we all started chatting about our lives. I guess the older one gets, the less time u get to do girly activities.

i SURE had fun last night.
oh yes, i had a hangover this morning. how pathetic.. just after one drink. hee

p/s on a side note: THANK YOU DEAR GOD for taking care of my phone.. as usual, i misplaced my phone, and this time, it was found in the washing machine, after a load of washing.. YIKES>.
Miracles happen'ng. it is still working.. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home