my past few weeks
yikes, i reckon I better start telling people what I have been doing too..
Well, for those who didnt know> before coming back to singapore, i went to melbourne. I went on a road trip. Honestly, it was kinda like a cultural shock when I started hanging around with so many Singaporeans/Asians again, but since I was borned and reared in Singapore, it was just a comfortable feeling settling in again.
Our trip took us to see the 12 apostles, (of which one crumbled the next day), grampians (hiking up to the clouds) and the very nature that was created by God. How beautiful the world is, and poeple dare say that the world just came about mysteriously. ??!? He is so great, crafting everything to perfection. If just there werent us sinful people, who goes about littering, polluting etc, the world would be soooo nice)
(my thinking: I really do not mind moving to the countryside, as I really love the air and the scenary there. who needs the 5Cs when nature is presently freely to us. and that brings me back to the idea of FREEBIES> I love free stuff (ok i admit, i'm just a cheapo, hey but when u start doing ur accounts and realise u spend so much just by being overseas, you will change from a princess to someone who knows the value of money). anyway, the reality is that many now perceive that there are nothing free in this world.. BUT BOY ARE THEY WRONG...
lets start off with my [U] by kotex promotion. hey, those bags were free, and the competition to win a spa was free as well ok. ALL FREE. but so many were hesitant in just picking up a bag.. ITS FREE< take it!
now, if a company like kotex can give out freebies, how about our creator? who owns everything, including our lives..
He is giving us eternal life. and its free. and yet so many are hesitant in taking that freebie.
ITS FREE< take it!
he's offering us eternal life just by us believing that he is God, and that all our sins are cleansed by him dying for us. And that nothing u can do will help.
now, how many other religion can tell u tat?
John 3:16- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
-----------------
now, back to me blogging about what i have done..
oh, i actually hiked in Singapore at the Bt Timah nature reserve after coming back from my trip in melb. guess the memory of hiking over there was just too enjoyable.
What can i say: the weather in singapore is way tooo HOT, but nonetheless, the appreciation of the jungle in singapore is just as amazing. Yuan(my counterpart in trying not to slip) and I found rambutan trees and hidden trails. it was just my terrribly wrong attire that prevented me from climbing those trees. haha/
Agnes and I went shopping. she is a great shopping partner.. never fail to spend money on stuff with her. and she is my great fashion stylist. haha. and becoz we are of similar build, we now can share clothes.. a blessing. :) (agnes: we will lose weight together)
hmm, and my goldfish memory only remembers thus far..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home