Thursday, July 14, 2005

trough or peak?

Am I brave or am I in denial?

I refused to see this episode as being a trough of my life. I was brave in choosing the assumingly R decision at this point of time. The result may see a sad princess, but of no regrets.

they say "The best thing of being at the trough is that U are on your way up again." This saying really has to be looked upon again, for the princess's emotions sure are going down. Perhaps its not a cos/sin curve. perhaps.

Nonetheless, God is ever faithful, and he gave a limited amount of salt water to wash one's eyes. He gave friends and technology (phone n webcam) to cheer his poor little one up. God is good.

Tonite I will sleep, and tmr WILL be a brand new day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home