Thursday, December 29, 2005

what purpose does this blog serve

Yup, I really wonder now, what purpose this blog serves. It used to be for just writing out the most inner thoughts of mine, then it became a communication tool for friends and family back in singapore. Will the purpose evolve again? hmm..

What if I'm just self deluding myself? what if this blog is really nothing but a waste of time. whats the point? ultimately, its the closest friends and family that comes here anyway, and I do email them regularly. so hmm, its a thought.

Nonetheless, time and tide waits for no man. its the new year once again. 2005 is going and 2006 is coming in. I have spent 21 years in this earth, living as a person in this secular world. wow. I really feel old. I really dont feel any different. Next year might be my last year in Sydney, then again, my world is ever changing, the future is such a mystery to me. But this, I love- not knowing whats going to happen, what I will feel and do in the future.
God has given me some valuable lessons. i admit i'm really stubborn sometimes, but i'll learn. (",)
IN short, the past 21 years have been good. Thank you God, family & friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home