Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hand-washed beauty, Prawn crackers & pie

Saturday has arrived. Today, I do not have to go to work, or meet any major datelines in the following week.
----

I actually took the time to hand wash my baby DK and even wax him ok! I never knew how hard it was. My maid had to do it almost everyday, and this is the first bath that my baby had since I got him. haha. But he is now spotless! Inside and outside, A Beauty he is!

Tried my hand at my culinary skills. Prawn crackers. My first time cooking it too. Its fun, until u get burnt. Hot oil spurting out of the pot onto my skin is PAINFUL! and leaves a scar. sigh

Next, made Pie for my Bible study group for tmr. Hope it turns out well. (have to wait for the judges to taste test) :)

-----
Me at the sydney opera house.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home