Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hermit the crab (pig)

relationship. What are they? Let's just talk about friendship. Why are they so hard to comprehend?

I really miss the good old days, when You are either my friend/ not. When things arent that complicated. People just spoke their mind, and hearts. Now, I'm scared to even speak my mind, because Why should I be the honest one, while everyone else is lying through their teeth?

I really miss the 'family' where they will never sweet-cover everything they say.

And ever since coming to sydney, the number of friends - of true friends in which I know I can count on has depleted greatly in numbers. I feel like a hermit.

Tell me oh lord, what can I do? How do i make myself a better person? is that the key however? I really have few memories of how to make friends and how to keep them.

I miss you, friends. *tear* Agnes, hoon, nelly, peiyi, dianna, and many many more. Jamie, even your ever constant hi on the msn.. I could keep going on with the list. but the thing is. what is the point? In syd, i'm just too bz to keep communicating with you guys. its heart breaking. i tell u.

I need friends. more importantly I need you LOrd. Please dont make me so lonely please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home