Friday, December 30, 2005

another high

Had dinner with a friend today, Adeline. How our paths cross is indeed God's planning. I mean, what isnt? but ya, she is really quite a blessing. I dont really know her that well, but i'm willing to open up to her, (think its a human intinct- you trust those that you believe wouldnt hurt/want to hurt you). HUmans though, are all fallen creatures, therefore our judgement of each other is screwed anyway. so what makes me think i'm right this time. haha.

Throughout the night, she really drilled it into me again. What is faith? what is believing? what does christianity mean? I do have the knowledge of the bible, but i need to humble myself and let him take control.. that is my prayer, and so all those reading this, pray for me too.

I want to reach another high for Jesus too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home