Back in sydney for the last 8 months
Hi Friends, being back in Sydney for one of the last few times, indeed is really heartbreaking. I never thought I'll feel this way, but I am. A lady of a Godly character told me that while I have settled down in sydney for 4 years, I have to give myself the same amount of time to settle back down in singapore. But what is it that I really want? or should the question be where does God want me to be?
well, to tell you all, my plans are really not fixed yet, I could be anyway in the world really, and that is if i'm still alive. :)
nonetheless, coming back to sydney seems effortless. Its like coming back to my 2nd home, and just falling into routine. I dont have the usual complains, or rather, i'm just used to it now. Cooking, cleaning, not having mum & dad & grandparents etc by my side all the time, but yet having the independence, making decisions by myself, working and getting my fornightly pay check, really how good God is to me even in sydney. and i'm sure anywhere else in the world.
time in singapore of cause is nevertheless great. Its a life that I will never forget, being a grand/daughter, sister, pampered girl in the family. I love it. but i guess its also time to grow up.
I went for an ECU camp and Richard was telling us, by honouring our parents isnt by telling them we are right all the time, coz after all we are still kids. However, by not growing up, and always depending on them, isnt honouring them either. Well, I guess God has given me the chance for that. But how can i forget the financial help i receive from my family.
well, i'm going to live my next 8 months to the fullest!!

1 Comments:
:P
Post a Comment
<< Home