Friday, October 28, 2005

Appreciated

You know what the most ironic thing in my life is that I dont appreciate the people that loves and want me the most. (till its too late).

I love you dad and mum. I really do. I really do love my family! love me too..

The sun's rays have been getting stronger and hotter over the last fews days, and just when it starts to give me comfort, the rays gets overbearing. The perceived idea of me being able to busk in the sun without the neccessary protection is just silly. Why did i ever think its possible?

but thank you GOd, for showing me how there are so many other ways to comfort me.. so many. and all with the necessary protections too.. but at the end of the day: I only need and want one. -Lord, I pray that you will be with me, and that this prayer be answered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home